Make a cuddly polar bear with this easy sewing pattern and photo-tutorial. This cute polar bear is made from ivory long-pile fleece and a small amount of red and blue Sherpa fleece for the accessories.
He has moveable limbs made with traditional button and thread joints which are so quick and easy to do, but because he suffers with extremely cold paws he also needs his super cosy boots and scarf to help keep him warm
Fast and easy to create this pattern uses very few materials and is simple enough for a confident beginner to sew
Finished height: approx. 30cm / 12 inches.
Recommended Fabric: Fleece fabric
Difficulty Rating: Easy to intermediate
Click the drop down menu above to choose format options
✨ Choose either an A5 printed booklet with A4 pattern templates or a PDF file - download link emailed within 24 hours ✨
- 🐻❄️ Professionally drafted and printed
- 🐻❄️ Pattern templates are actual size and include a seam allowance
- 🐻❄️ A list of tools and materials required
- 🐻❄️ Detailed written instructions
- 🐻❄️ Step-by-step photo tutorial
- 🐻❄️ A perfect pattern for beginners
Please be aware that items made from this sewing pattern are not suitable for children less than three years of age.