Ella Elephant Sewing Pattern
This cuddly fabric elephant is created from any medium weight cotton and has moveable limbs made with traditional button and thread joints.
She's fairly quick and simple to complete has been made from recycled denim, a good way to up-cycle a favourite pair of old jeans.
Finished height: approx. 25 cm / 10 inches.
Difficulty Rating: Easy to Intermediate.
- EITHER an A5 Printed booklet with A4 pattern templates...
- OR an emailed PDF file sent within 24 hours.
- Template sheets are actual size & include a seam allowance.
- Step-by-step photo tutorial instructions.
- A perfect pattern for up-cycled jeans.