It all began with a little rag doll named Sarah...
...and because we think she's special we chose her to be our 1st logo.
Sarah was a made as a Christmas gift for my step daughter and although she turned out quite sweet I still had a few adjustments in mind. So I made another.........and then another! The end result was the Sarah Rag Doll Sewing Pattern, our very first product in 2012.
Since then we have added teddies, bunnies, and an elephant to the range, but our aims have always remained the same - to provide accessible, easy to follow patterns and photo tutorial instructions that are colourful and fun and not in the least bit scary!
Our philosophy encourages the idea of up-cycling, meaning that you should be able to find most of the materials needed to create your softy at home, without the need to source and purchase expensive extras.
Our sewing patterns are aimed at beginners and improvers and are graded for ability. Many are simple enough for children / young adults and as you can see from a few of our client testimonials it seems we've got the balance just about right:-
- Delighted with product, well presented easy to follow patterns communication A++
- Absolutely fantastic 10/10, 5 stars ***** great service highly recommended seller
- This is the best pattern I have ever bought In 30 years of sewing, 100*......
- Better than I ever expected, got everything I need can't wait to make it now! :)
- Super! I absolutely love it thank you so much, you have thought of everything!
Meet the MFH team:
(Head Girl at My Fabric Heaven!)
BA (Hons) English
Pattern designer, chocoholic, sewing enthusiast, fabric hoarder, terrible flute player, book-keeper, photographer, tea maker and fan of extreme cuteness.
Technical Everything Engineer, Musician and Curry-King who expertly maintains our computers, printers, smart phones, sewing machines, cameras, scanners, software and washing machines! ....but only when I can detach him from his saxophone.
(Yes, another sax-man)
Freelance Graphic Designer, coffee drinker and Social Media Consultant who kindly and patiently introduced me to the tricky concept of image "layers"!
Thanks to Dave's considered advice you can now find us on the following Social Media.....
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Flickr & Google+
Maisie the Shih Tzu
One small mention for Miss Maisie... after all, she is the MFH daily "Face of Cute" despite only having one eye!
MFH Pattern Copyright:- The Legal Bits...
Use of My Fabric Heaven patterns:- Copyright ©2012 My Fabric Heaven
- We sell our patterns on a strictly single license to each individual buyer.
- You do not have permission to distribute (for free, or for profit) copies of the patterns in printed, electronic or any other format.
- You may personally make items from our patterns to sell through your own shop or at craft shows.
- Within any written description of the item for sale please credit My Fabric Heaven with the pattern design.
- Mass production of items using either free or purchased patterns is strictly prohibited.
I think that’s it . ....Happy sewing!