Do you sell digital PDF sewing patterns and how are they delivered?Yes, our digital patterns contain all the same information as our printed patterns, presented in A4 portrait format ready to be printed at home. Once purchase is complete your pattern will be emailed to your PayPal email address, or the email address supplied by you during checkout, within 1 working day.
(Please remember to check junk mail.) The advantage of purchasing a PDF pattern (apart from being green) is that you can file it on your computer and use it over and over again. If you lose it you will always have a spare copy to retrieve, stored safely in your email account with the original email.
How do I download the PDF file to my computer?
- Make sure you have PDF reader software installed on your device.
- Locate and open the email with the file attached (remember to check junk mail or spam folder)
- Right click on the attachment icon for the PDF file.
- In the drop down menu select "Open" and the pdf will load and open up.
Click "File" on the PDF file's toolbar and then "Save A Copy" from the drop down menu. Choose the file folder in which to save the PDF file. Click "Save". The PDF file will download into the computer.
How do I print the template pages?
- Open up the PDF file.
- Make a note of the page numbers that the template sheets are on.
- Click "File" on the PDF's toolbar and select "Print" and your print dialogue box will open.
- In the print dialogue box you can select the printer (if you have more than one) and then select which pages to print e.g 9-10.
- Be sure to select A4 document size in the portrait orientation and 100% size in colour.
- Click the PRINT button at the bottom of the box.
I've downloaded the digital pattern PDF, can I share the pattern with my friends?
No, by purchasing our digital product you have agreed to our copyright.
This states that as the authorized customer of this product only you may have access to its content. Only you can stitch the pattern.
We’ve spent many hours creating/testing this product so that you can enjoy the sewing project. By sending the PDF to a third party without our permission you will be jeopardizing our small business and our ability to create more patterns for you in the future. Please kindly send your friend in the direction of our website to purchase an item for themselves.
Can I sell the PDF pattern myself?
No absolutely not, we actively protect our intellectual property. By purchasing our digital product you have agreed to our copyright. This states that as the authorized customer of this product only you may have access to its content.
Do you sell printed sewing patterns and how are they delivered?Yes, our professionally printed sewing patterns are presented as an A5 stapled booklet with the template sheets inserted in the centre. Once purchase is complete your pattern is sent 1st class via Royal Mail to your specified address. Delivery usually takes a few days, but remember to allow extra time during busy periods such as Christmas. My tip is to photocopy the template sheets before use and keep the originals with the booklet for re-use at a later date.
Are the templates supplied to actual size?
Yes, no need to re-size our templates they're supplied to you at the correct size as specified on the pattern.
Is the seam allowance included?
Yes, a 0.5cm seam allowance is clearly visible on all of our templates and the sewing line is also marked.
Can I enlarge or reduce the templates in size?
Yes, this is possible to do using a photocopier. Set the percentage of enlargement or reduction - e.g. 125% to enlarge or 75% to reduce, and photocopy each piece to that same percentage.
Can I sell the items I've made at a craft fayre?
Yes, absolutely! We love to support other small handmade businesses but in return we request that you respect our copyright which is printed on every pattern and is legally binding...
MFH Pattern Copyright:- The Legal Bits...
Use of My Fabric Heaven patterns:- Copyright ©2012 My Fabric Heaven
- We sell our patterns on a strictly single license to each individual buyer.
- You do not have permission to distribute (for free, or for profit) copies of the patterns in printed, electronic or any other format.
- You may personally make items from our patterns to sell through your own shop or at craft shows.
- Within any written description of the item for sale please credit My Fabric Heaven with the pattern design.
- Mass production of items using either free or purchased patterns is strictly prohibited.
I think that’s it . ....Happy sewing!