Robin ornament sewing pattern tutorial
Make some robin ornaments with this easy to follow sewing pattern and photo-tutorial. These cheeky little robins look fantastic on the Christmas tree or hung around the home at any time of year. They have moveable wings made with traditional button and thread joints that are so easy to do.
Make them from scraps of brown tweed and red cotton print plus some festive ribbon for hanging. They make cute handmade gifts at Christmas time, and can be easily created in an afternoon.
Finished height: approx. 6cm / 2.5 inches.
Recommended Fabric: Tweed scraps, cotton print
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
Click the drop down menu above to choose format
✨ Choose EITHER an A5 Printed booklet with A4 pattern templates OR an emailed PDF file sent within 24 hours ✨
- 🎄 Professionally drafted and printed
- 🎄 Pattern templates are actual size & ready to use
- 🎄 A list of tools and materials required
- 🎄 Step-by-step photo tutorial
- 🎄 Detailed written instructions
- 🎄 A perfect pattern for handmade festive gifts
Please be aware that items made from this sewing pattern are not suitable for children less than three years of age.