Cloth Doll Sewing Pattern
This little sweetie with the smiley face is a folk style rag doll made in the traditional way with floppy arms and legs.
She's super quick and easy to make from fabric scraps and is a great project for recycling worn clothing, especially as the patterns for her dress and knickers are also included.
Finished height: approx. 25 cm / 10 inches.
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate, some sewing experience is recommended.
- EITHER an A5 Printed booklet with A4 pattern templates...
- OR an emailed PDF file sent within 24 hours.
- Template sheets are actual size & include a seam allowance.
- Step-by-step photo tutorial instructions.
- A perfect pattern for using up fabric scraps.