Bunny doll sewing pattern and tutorial
Sew a bunny doll with this easy to use sewing pattern and step-by-step photo tutorial. This cute floppy eared bunny is made with medium weight cotton fabric and has moveable limbs made with traditional button and thread joints
He's quick and simple to create and would make a unique gift for any occasion such as a birthday, Christmas or a baby shower. A handmade fabric bunny might even become a cherished keepsake if created from outgrown baby clothes or school uniform
Finished height: approx. 30 cm / 12 inches.
Recommended Fabric: Cotton or linen, no stretchy fabric
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
Click the drop down menu above to choose format options
✨ Choose either an A5 printed booklet with A4 pattern templates or a PDF file - download link emailed within 24 hours ✨
- 🐰 Professionally drafted and printed
- 🐰 Pattern templates are actual size and include a seam allowance
- 🐰 A list of tools and materials required
- 🐰 Detailed written instructions
- 🐰 Step-by-step photo tutorial
- 🐰 A perfect pattern for keepsake & memory bunnies
Please be aware that items made from this sewing pattern are not suitable for children less than three years of age.