Horse Ornament sewing pattern tutorial
Make a felt horse decoration with this super-easy sewing pattern and photo tutorial.
These pretty ponies are hand sewn and look so attractive hung on the Christmas tree or around the home at any time of year. They can be made easily in just a few hours using good quality felt fabric in festive colours.
A perfect afternoon project for adults and children to create together, they also make sweet little gifts especially when stuffed with lavender or other fragrant herbs.
Finished length: 15cm / 6 inches.
Recommended Fabric: Good quality wool felt, cotton print
Difficulty Rating: Very easy
Click the drop down menu above to choose format
✨ Choose EITHER an A5 Printed booklet with A4 pattern templates OR an emailed PDF file sent within 24 hours ✨
- 🐎 Professionally drafted and printed
- 🐎 Pattern templates are actual size & ready to use
- 🐎 A list of tools and materials required
- 🐎 Step-by-step photo tutorial
- 🐎 Detailed written instructions
- 🐎 A perfect pattern for handmade festive gifts
Please be aware that items made from this sewing pattern are not suitable for children less than three years of age.