Lacy Bunny Sewing Pattern
This pretty, floppy eared bunny is created from linen fabric and vintage lace & has moveable limbs made with simple button and thread joints that are so easy to do.
She's fairly quick and simple to complete and makes a wonderful keepsake or memory bunny when made from outgrown baby clothes or uniform.
Finished height: approx. 28 cm / 11 inches.
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate, some sewing experience is recommended.
- EITHER an A5 Printed booklet with A4 pattern templates...
- OR an emailed PDF file sent within 24 hours.
- Template sheets are actual size & include a seam allowance.
- Step-by-step photo tutorial instructions.
- A perfect pattern for small keepsake & memory bunnies.