Corset ornament pattern and tutorial
Make some little felt corsets with this easy sewing pattern and tutorial. Handmade corset ornaments look fantastic on the Christmas tree or hung around the home at any time of year. They're quick and easy to make from red, green or white felt fabric plus a few dolly buttons and some festive ribbon.
They make cute little gifts, they're inexpensive to create and they're also perfect for wedding or Halloween party favours when made up in themed colour schemes.
Finished height: approx. 8cm / 3 inches.
Recommended Fabric: Good quality felt
Difficulty Rating: Easy
Click the drop down menu above to choose format
✨ Choose either an A5 printed booklet with A4 pattern templates or a PDF file - download link emailed within 24 hours ✨
- 🎄 Professionally drafted and printed
- 🎄 Pattern templates are actual size and ready to use
- 🎄 A list of tools and materials required
- 🎄 Detailed written instructions
- 🎄 Step-by-step photo tutorial
- 🎄 A perfect project for handmade Christmas
Please be aware that items made from this sewing pattern are not suitable for children less than three years of age.