Polar Bear Sewing Pattern
This cuddly polar bear in boots is made from ivory long-pile fleece and a small amount of red and blue Sherpa fleece fabric. He suffers with extremely cold paws so needs his super cosy boots and scarf to help keep him warm!
He has moveable limbs made with ordinary button and thread joints and is fast and simple to create.
Finished height: approx. 30cm / 12 inches.
Difficulty Rating: Easy / Intermediate.
- EITHER an A5 Printed booklet with A4 pattern templates...
- OR an emailed PDF file sent within 24 hours
- Template sheets are actual size & include a seam allowance.
- Step-by-step photo tutorial instructions.
- A simple winter sewing project.