Pickle Penguin Sewing Pattern
This cheeky penguin is easily created from any medium weight cotton fabric and has moveable wings made with ordinary button joints (strong thread and two buttons).
He's quick and simple to complete, uses few materials and the pattern also includes a scarf template and 3 different sized fish which can be made from the fabric remnants.
Finished height: Approx. 20cm / 8 inches.
Difficulty rating: Easy to intermediate.
- EITHER an A5 Printed booklet with A4 pattern templates...
- OR an emailed PDF file sent within 24 hours
- Template sheets are actual size & include a seam allowance.
- Step-by-step photo tutorial instructions.
- A perfect pattern for using up fabric remnants.