Fairy Rag Doll Sewing Pattern
This shy and elusive creature with the elfin face is a button jointed rag doll made in the time-honoured and traditional way. With her long tresses and sparkly wings she would make any little fairy fan very happy indeed.
She requires only small amounts of fabric and is fairly straightforward to construct if a little fiddly in places.
Finished height: approx. 33 cm / 13 inches.
Difficulty Rating: Advanced. Sewing skills are required.
- EITHER an A5 Printed booklet with A4 pattern templates...
- OR an emailed PDF file sent within 24 hours.
- Template sheets are actual size & include a seam allowance.
- Step-by-step photo tutorial instructions.
- A perfect pattern for a Christmas fairy.
This pattern is dedicated to Jane Cooper who asked us to design a fairy doll to mark the centenary of The Cottingley Fairies, and to the memory of her beloved father Joe Cooper who wrote the book “The Case of the Cottingley Fairies.