Robin Christmas Sewing Pattern
These cheeky little Robins look fantastic on the Christmas tree or hung around the home at any time of year. Make them from brown tweed scraps and some red print cotton poplin plus some festive ribbon for hanging.
They make cute little handmade gifts for loved ones at Christmas time, look great with spots, checks or stripes and can be easily created in an afternoon.
Finished height: approx. 6cm / 2.5 inches.
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate, some sewing experience is recommended.
- EITHER an A5 Printed booklet with A4 pattern templates...
- OR an emailed PDF file sent within 24 hours.
- Template sheets are actual size & include a seam allowance.
- Step-by-step photo tutorial instructions.
- A perfect pattern for handmade festive gifts.