Little House, Toadstool Sewing Pattern
These eye-catching toadstool houses look fantastic on the Christmas tree or hung around the home at any time of year. They're quick and easy to make from red, grey or white felt fabric and some printed cotton poplin, plus a few beads and festive ribbon.
Great for adults and children to create together they make cute little gifts for loved ones at Christmas time, so lets get stitching!
Finished height: approx. 10cm / 4 inches.
Difficulty Rating: Easy.
- EITHER an A5 Printed booklet with A4 pattern templates...
- OR an emailed PDF file sent within 24 hours
- Template sheets are actual size & include a seam allowance.
- Step-by-step photo tutorial instructions.
- A perfect project for handmade festive gifts.